Wednesday 28 March 2007

Issues

I do understand that people who find me nice want to chat with me. That's what I like to do with people I find nice. But I don't understand why people don't understand status messages? If I have big, red sign and my status clearly states I am sleeping/ not available people dare to be disappointed that I don't have time to chat with them.
Even when you say that you have business emails to write, they seem to feel like five year old whose teddy bear has been taken away.
They give me anxiety attacks (remember that I have a diagnose for an anxiety disorder so I am entitled to have those), they make me want to hide under a rock. They make me wonder why people want to control me - even they may not, but I have issues with being controlled (in general, sometimes it can be desired *ahem*).

It's my life. I am an adult and my life is mine to control, and I have my priorities which change only in emergency or because of love. I see no emergencies nor love around, so, I am the main person in my life and I'd like to spend some quality time with her.

The best and the worst part in this is that I know that it is possible to be interested of someone without controlling one, give them their space.
That is the best way, that is the only way... and that is rare, rare quality in human kind (maybe it only appears in wolves and demons - or maybe it just requires mental strength only few of us have).

No comments:

Post a Comment