Monday 19 March 2007

Nggggggh...

I so love this... not.
Because I am not allowed to take my allergy meds my body has begun to misbehave. My muscles ache, my back aches, one part of my right foot has lost its tactile sense, I itch, I am restless (that is more restless than normally), my skin is becoming spotty... All this just because I am not allowed to take my antihistamines.

It took three hours from me to fall asleep last night because of all this (even I was extremely tired), which means that I have slept whopping 2½ hours. I feel like... you know.

/me wants her Xyzal...

Saga of PayPal...

...continues.
Part N: their site contains inaccurate information. PayPal account's owner and the owner of the bank account you withdraw funds to don't have to be same person/ institution (at least when you transfer to a Finnish bank).
I transferred money to my mother about two weeks ago, and now, when she came back from her cottage, she said that my transfer had got through (I used her credit card at Sewandso (as they don't have PayPal option) to buy some fabric and things for PD).

So, in the end that downgrade was unnecessary.

In general: isn't life a ball? (And SAT update will follow after I get back from the hospital.)

No comments:

Post a Comment