Thursday 29 March 2007

Puff, the Magic Blob and SBQ

As promised, picture of an actual piece of stitching! (I don't have those much nowadays, so this is up just to shock you.)

This is where I got bored. Why? Think of yellow.
I seem to have less issues with it if it comes with its contrasting colour, which is, of course, purple, but still it drives me mad.

Anyway, it is time for this week's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

which was suggested by Cindy and is:
Do you have a system for organizing freebie charts in your stash? If so, what is it? Do you print out copies of all of the freebies that you find on the web (that you think you might actually stitch) or do you maintain electronic copies of them until you are ready to stitch them?
As I don't own a printer I never print my freebies out... anyway, I store them all in hard drive categorized by either theme or designer (and keep a backup on CD(s)).
Back in old times I used to hoard every single freebie, but nowadays I download only ones which I actually find aesthetically pleasing and which I could stitch for someone or myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment