Thursday 1 March 2007

Scent of a Woman - and other notions

Is it a good or bad sign when the perfume you use affects also males of other species? Or rather it only seems to works on them - not that I was in contact with local human males that much. (You know my issues.)
Last night Neko, my beloved eunuch (and almost perfect man, excluding his species, inability to speak, being an eunuch... those little things grin*), got rather, would I say amorous and I can't find any other reason for it than my musky perfume. But I have "always" used musk and this is the first time he gets excited over it.
Though, what am I complaining... I had a handsome male purring happily on my arms. *giggle*

A way to wake up

Not that I actually slept, more like dozed off, woke up and dozed off again...
I got out of bed some time ago and noticed that I had sold my first while I was asleep.
May not sound fancy, but taking that I haven't been jumping around shamelessly advertising myself I think it is quite good achievement. And, fact is, that everything I did between 10th of January and 1st of March was only molding the base, this is when the building begins.

Still... it feels great.

But now, off to make coffee, have a quick shower and do some more business! After it it is time for our beloved dragon Futurecast! (I have time to finish the CH#1 item in next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment