Friday 16 March 2007

SBQ: What if...?

Haven't received the email yet, but as I can't sleep due pain (who forgot a dagger in my right frontal lobe..?) and nausea I decided it's time for this week's...

Stitching Bloggers' Question

which was once again suggested by Danielle and is:
If you had $500 to spend on stitching-related items, what would you buy?
With 377.65 euros to spare I'd probably invest on same things as Renée. I have been fantasizing about good light and comfy, spacious chair to stitch in (spacious just because my Siamese needs her own space *grin*).
And noticing local prices there wouldn't be nothing left after that...

If I had to spend it to supplies I'd haul few R & R Craft Frames in different sizes, all the Teresa Wentzler designs I could find, some fabric and loads of silks, overdyeds etc. with the rest. *sighs dreamily*

No comments:

Post a Comment