Wednesday 7 March 2007

Little note for Windows Live Space bloggers and other notions

Just for you to know: For some reason I can't comment on any blog in Spaces for the time being. So, even I don't comment, I do read you...

Periphaeria

If there is one person who is, if possible, even more thrilled than I am about PD and those positive comments my designs have got and that is my mother (she has seen the entries (and she says she doesn't speak English... curious, don't you think? (Yeah, she doesn't speak it, she reads it. *grin*))). From what I have heard she has even showed pictures to her co-workers.
She is a real sweetheart, you know.

And... due to certain thing, which may be purely my own homegrown paranoia, but also may not be (and I hate that), I have decided to keep all the models under the rock before their publishing date.
I'll give teasers and material tosses when I feel like it, but that is all. In other words about 1/2 of my happy dances will be blogged about bi-monthly (first of every uneven month - mark your calendars!).

I hate to make this decision, but I really feel I have to...

I know you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment