Thursday 22 March 2007

It's a dragon!

Honestly, it is... or at least it will be.

I have officially started my RR stitching.
When I first looked at this chart my reaction was Oh my G-d, am I completely crazy?! Or if I am not crazy now I will surely be when this RR is over...
The reason being that these dragons contain full stitches and full stitch blends, half stitches and half stitch blends, blended backstitching and beads. But then, I love stitching this (based on Spring) because these keep my brains active.

And as you can see that fabric has changed its shade: I decided to give it a decent temperature shock yesterday and cooked it (as I probably want to wash it when it gets back home from its world tour) to get all the excess dye out of it.
I am not quite sure am I happy with its current shade, but then, I wouldn't be happy with the fabric bleeding when I wash it upon its arrival. And on the other hand I'm quite sure this lighter shade of purple is better base for the dragons.

In general it has been very unproductive day: I overslept (this epicutane thingy makes me tired even I am nowhere as close to that wreck I was last time) and have been drowsy whole day. Though I managed to wipe kitchen floor and make few (rather good) sketches. On which I could actually work on a bit, and then try to get some sleep - but I know how it is... I will sleep from two to three hours in coming night. I seem to do that every time when I have to go to Skin and Allergy Hospital in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment