Thursday 8 March 2007

SBQ: When it rains frogs, it pours

What should I call this happy madness that I feel inside of me
---
I feel that I've gone back to childhood and I'm skipping through the wildwood
So excited that I don't know what to do
What do I care if I'm a juvenile I smile my secret little smile
---
What should I call this happy madness all this unexpected joy
That turned the world into a baby's bouncing toy
No, I am not in love, but I was listening Antonio Carlos Jobim yesterday and this kind of hit the nerve. That is how I feel. Now.

And to business...

Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

is:
    Do you use your needle, a seam ripper, or something else when you have to frog stitches? Why do you use the method that you do?
It depends on the amount of stitches I need to frog. If it's just few stitches I use needle to save the floss, but if it is bigger area I am cruel and use seam ripper as it is very effective method to get rid of that nasty frog.
If I have one mislaid stitch which I notice later I usually snip it with scissors and secure its ends on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment