Sunday 4 March 2007

Day off: dragon in making and one finished exchange

I meant to stitch Futurecast yesterday, but ended up stitching half of something (which I can't yet show to you) and designing parts for series-to-be (this will be big one, but that is all I can say now) so Futurecast had to wait for today.
Let me introduce you... Pihka (previous update):

4th of March

I am simply loving my little dragon and I am extremely pleased with my conversion (picture of the original piece is in here for comparison).

Hand-Dyed Fabric Exchange@LBBB

I just heard that Selina received her fabric so it's time for some fabric p0rn! (That pale shadow is one of the feet of my ironing board...)

The piece I sent was bigger than the recommended size (13''x18'') of the exchange fabric, but I am sure Selina does not mind that very much. *grin*
And admittedly I am surprised with how well it came out, but positive surprises are always good. (Don't you think that this particular fabric wants to be part of some mermaid design by Mirabilia?)

No comments:

Post a Comment