Thursday 1 March 2007

Goals

Plans for February were:

  1. Dye fabric for Loy Krathong, Seasonal Dragons RR and for the Hand-dyed Fabric Exchange.
  2. Stitch Challenge #1 item. It is almost finished...
  3. *cough* Knit SBCIH - finally.
  4. Participate Stitch-A-Thon at TRN.
  5. Stitch one or two models. I actually outdid myself with three (and a half, as I finished RoR -S)...
    1. The Courtyard of Alhambra
    2. Ring of Roses #1
    3. Tribe #1
So, in the end I did quite well, don't you think?

And what I intend to do in March?:

  1. Grid RR fabric.
  2. Stitch Spring Dragon.
  3. Participate SAT, stitch Loy Krathong's page three and start the fourth.
  4. Rotate TWs, finish Futurecast (the dragon, borders will be goal for another month).
  5. Finish and mail Challenge #1 item.
  6. Stitch one model (or two small ones) plus an exclusive design.
By the way

I found something(s) I need...

And I have been so busy I haven't even had time to drool properly over Jenna's ONS, though, admittedly, I have been drooling over this particular page...

I think what I need now is cup, or ten, of good, strong coffee, some apricot and white chocolate ice cream and stitching... finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment