Thursday 1 November 2007

Goals


It's November already...! O_o

As usual strike and green equal a success. Orange is for "put some work to said piece, but not enough for a success", and red goes, as you guess, for a failure.

The goals for October were:

  1. Work on models. One finished.
  2. Stitch, finish and send one secret gift. I intended to finish it last night, but for some reason I was too tired to think straight (like I am always *grin*) and decided to stitch Fang - who is, by the way, almost done.
  3. Stitch Linda's bourse.
  4. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong. Done!
  5. Decide the design for Cross Stitch Lottery piece. Decided, will stitch one of Linda's designs.
  6. Additional:

  7. Finished and sent Halloween Exchange item.
Fortunately I didn't make the list longer... The goals for November are:
  1. Stitch ornaments for my parents.
  2. Work on models.
  3. Stitch and send Christine's RR.
  4. Stitch two parts of Hardanger Bookmark SAL (buttonhole stitch and eyelets).
  5. Stitch and finish Linda's bourse.
  6. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong.
Once again short and sweet, but I think it's enough - and anyway I have to head to shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment