Sunday 4 November 2007

Brothers


Neko and Seiichi had a rare tender moment (Seeichi had reached ultimate relaxation after I gave him some tummy rubbing (he has indigestion (more than usual because he changed to Iams when I started to buy it for Her Highness, but his coat has never been this shiny which means that he is extremely well nutritioned))) last night while I was stitching and watching Hellraiser:Hellworld (the movies I watch in the middle of the night...).

Do you believe that these guys actually are step brothers (same father, different mother)?

As you know, kitty pics are sign of not having anything to show crafting wise. I am working on a model (I haven't touched it since beginning of August and it feels SO good to stitch it again!) and I don't think that the zipper of my jeans is that interesting, even I sew the new one on by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment