Monday 19 November 2007

Nggggh


/me thinks that the cortisone lift-up has been bad for her concentration skills. I just can't stay put long enough to write a coherent sentence or stitch or... do anything fun - like get decent night's sleep... (my night was about 2½ hours). I know that cortisone causes mania, but with localized dose this small?
Another less nice symptom seems to be bleeding gums, which is really not fun - even less noticing that I do brush my teeth as a good asthmatic person on inhaled cortisone, twice a day (and I use the softest brush available as my gums are sensitive).

/me thinks it's time to decide that I am now well enough to lower the dose back to normal... even though I am afraid that I am not.

Actually I find this whole asthma thing very depressing at this point, as I have learned to hate winter, season I used to love, and I have started to count days to summer when the air should be warm enough to breathe. And when the summer comes I am kept indoors by the fact that there is pollen out there, lots of it.
Either I become a climate refuge and escape to somewhere close to the equator or become a complete indoor animal... Interestingly enough I have gained yet another reason to move out of the country some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment