Saturday 17 November 2007


Oh my gosh, I finally seem to be getting better even my fever peaked yesterday and I felt generally as, or maybe more, lousy as I have felt for few days.
Maybe the cortisone started finally kick in as I slept like dead last night (i.e. one of those nights when I don't seem to move almost at all during the night, which also means waking up with a very sore body) and saw very disturbing dreams (blood and death, lots of both (I never see that kind of dreams.... o_O)).

Cats

The Boss has behaved quite oddly lately, fortunately his behaviour has been odd in a good sense. Today he came to lay on my lap (obviously I have a blanket on my lap *grin*) and wanted to be pampered - something he never does...:

 
 

Those white patches in his fur? He is an oddball: a black cat with white skin, that's why he usually looks brown in pictures. (Look at his paws, they are more like dirty pink than black - like they should be in a completely black cat.)

And this is not only thing out of character he has done lately, the list is long... but it's all good as it also means that he is getting more courageous and social (he has always been very reserved and shy - he's a thinker, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment