Sunday 18 November 2007

Stitch-A-Thon


I decided to stitch Winter Dragon instead of Loy and didn't place any actual goals because I knew that I shouldn't stress about such thing since I was still sick in Friday.
I stitched Friday and about half of Saturday. Today I have been mostly thinking of household chores and filling online surveys - though I have actually managed to do some dishes.... anyway, the Winter:

Those white areas look SO odd without backstitching, but I am quite sure they will fade away when the backstitching is added - though if this hadn't been a RR piece I would probably had added some blending filament to the white to give it even some shade of purple.

Even though it seemed very unlike in Friday night, I feel quite good (no fever since yesterday) and am prepared to go to work tomorrow. Keep your thumbs up that I really am healthy and won't end up getting sick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment