Thursday 1 November 2007

SBQ: Not just a dream game...


Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Ternezia and is:
If you were a cross stitch designer, what would your design style be?
If I were?

My style is mostly monochromatic with influences from Asia, Europe and Africa - actually I also have some other influences waiting to be published - but I do also coloured (and monochromatic) whimsical designs.
You can probably deduce from most of my designs that my base is in weave and print designing (I also wanted to become a knitted garment designer when I was in my teens so there are influences from that period too).

If you wish to see it yourself click yourself into Periphaeria Designs' site and have a look around, maybe you will find something you fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment