Sunday 4 November 2007

The thing that annoys me... and UM


..with Budesonide is that I can't lower the dose even I should. This is the second time I tried and after three days my body temperature had dropped, again, to the level where I am freezing all the time.
This means that even I tolerate the drug well I can't use it in the long run - as when I get sick I should be able to double the dose and if I am already taking the higher dose it is not possible...

Fortunately it's about time to make the GP's appointment for the medication check. I also should ask about the flu vaccination (i.e. am I already classified as a person with a chronic lung dysfuncion and get it free of charge or do I have to pay for it) - and therefore be prepared to be sick for a week or two after getting it... but then, it means uninterrupted stitching time...

Unconscious Mutterings

Week 248

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Assets :: Qualities
  2. Concern ::Worry
  3. Over the top :: Over the hills and far away...
  4. Supplies :: Thingies
  5. Mustache :: Hercule Poirot
  6. Doug :: Dawg
  7. Coach :: Trainer
  8. Bleachers :: -
  9. Stripes :: Stars
  10. Assortment :: Selection

No comments:

Post a Comment