Saturday 24 November 2007


Things I learnt yesterday:
  1. I am allergic to horses.
  2. Suitable medications run in the family, i.e. what's good for one family member will probably work for another (in a family in which everything generally well tolerated doesn't work or isn't well tolerated).
1. My mom paid me in to a craft fair in Helsinki Fair Centre and I have to say that it was a disappointment, though the good side was the "countryside" and forestry fair held at the same time in same building... because there were animals (lambs, goats, cows (several types of native Finnish cows (Lapland cattle, Eastern Finland cattle, Western Finland cattle) in addition to those gigantic beef cows), dogs, cats (kitties! ^^) and so forth). ^^

We came to a conclusion that we are lousy fair visitors as we only paid one ticket (it was -50% evening), used whopping 6€ (my mom bought me a salt stone candle... erm... thingy (as I don't know the term for the thing - it's not a candelabra nor a candlestick) as salt stones should have a positive effect on asthmatic lungs) and got free tickets to be used in some of the spring's fairs just by filling a quality review form.

2. My GP gave me a free sample (120 doses, worth (without that 75% reimpursement officially diagnosed asthmatics get) ~75 €) of yet another bronchodilator when I met him in Wednesday and I think we have a winner: I get NO side effects whatsoever from it. My mother tried it too, having an astma and being curious (medication safety !ok *grin*), and it worked wonders on her lungs (and rest of her respiratory system), so she may ask a prescription for it from her GP.

Things learnt today...

Stitching a multi-colour design over one on 36 count linen is FUN!

Yet another wishlist addition

I was browsing Sewandso while drinking coffee and I found a design I got to get!: Catnap.
That is what Siamese cats are at their best, cute as heck. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment