Wednesday 14 November 2007

Stitching time


I saw my all-time favourite GP today and came out with a sick leave due Idiopathic Acute Upper Respiratory Infection and an order to up my inhaled cortisone dose to 2400 micrograms.
He seems to be about the only doctor who can see from me when I am sick - as nowadays that is the only way to diagnose common cold in me (as mentioned, the steroids block the sneezing/ coughing rather well) - as most doctors get baffled due the fact that I look so da*n healthy even when I am sick.

And he is just so oooh after 28 years of having to deal with GPs who couldn't care less (and, even he takes interest he's just as fast with dealing the patients than any other GP - that is what a professional physician is like, /me thinks). I could say that I love that man as much one can love their physician without being weird.

Now I just need to find my appetite... it got lost somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment