Friday 9 November 2007

Friday's Feast


Feast One Hundred & Sixty Eight

Appetizer: Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
None as I am allergic to so many things that it is easier not to buy anything to snack.

Soup: What year did you start using the internet?
T3h intt4rw3b... I used IRC first time in 1992, but as that don't count IMO, I lost my internet virginity in 1995.

Salad: What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
Utioay

Main Course: Name something you are picky about.
It would be easier to ask what I am *not* picky about.

Dessert:Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
Sorry folks, I have never liked this kind of stuff so I won't fill up anything. *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment