Friday 23 November 2007

Too Much Information and stitching a dragon


I wonder how antibiotic can make you fall asleep, even if there's tiredness in its side effect list - as tiredness differs from passing out if you ask from me. (So, it was a good thing that I had fever and was put on sick leave as if I had got the meds and gone to work I'd have passed out on the keyboard...)
Though it does feel different now, like the stuff had started to work already (my sinuses feel different and something actually comes out when I blow my nose).

In addition to sleeping and eating like a horse (as for some odd reason I am menstruating AGAIN... TMI: either it is about the fact that I got sick in the middle of the bleeding week or then the extra cortisone messed my cycle completely and caused a 17 days cycle) I have been, surprise, surprise, stitching Winter Dragon.
It seems to me that being sick is a good incentive for stitching dragons as I stitched Fall when I was sick, too...

At this point it only lacks backstitching. ^^

Trusty sidekicks i.e. stitching with cats

Cats have, as usual, enjoyed my sickness and idled/ stitched with me...

 
 

The picture on left at the lower row is one of those which reveal Neko's true self™: little, cuddly, kitty who needs his mommy. (When the guys were young (Neko, Seiichi and their late brother) they used to sleep like that a lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment