Saturday 3 November 2007

Tidbits and two happy dances


It snowed!

TGOS

Oh my, where this world is going to... there is nothing of interest in the latest The Gift of Stitching - though I can promise you that there is something of interest in the next issue...

And

As I guessed I was asked about what happened in Thursday after we left. And I knew there'd be those knowing "who knows where it may lead... " (Admittedly everything leads to something, but still...) comments from my course mates.

Happy Dance #1

Fang was finished in Friday.

Informative tidbits:

  • Designer: Jennifer Aikman- Smith from Dragon Dreams
  • Design: 'Fang', a limited time Halloween treat freebie
  • Fabric: Elegance, 32 count hand-dyed Belfast linen by Silkweaver
  • Floss: Misc. leftovers
  • Additions: I replaced the French knots in Fang's eyes with red petite glass beads.

Happy Dance #2

And The Secret Gift was finally finished today and will be mailed out to its new home in Monday(-ish).
Pictures will follow when I heard that it is received, but I can say that it is simply gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment