Wednesday 21 November 2007

This is getting ridiculous...


I think I have sinusitis (I am not sure as I have never had one), but the good thing... after Nurse Lemona**e, at local health centre, finally got to believe that I have NO personal physician, haven't had in years, she booked me an appointment for my adopted personal physician for tomorrow - and the appointment was made for getting new recipes and checking how the things are going with my lungs.
And the fun part in this is that if I really ache like this tomorrow I will also have fever, which means that I will get few days off again... (If it's sinusitis I probably get rest of the week off anyway, because my asthma can act up due the infection.)

Or then it is just an odd migrane. Or maybe my head is just falling off...

To the fun things... STASH!

Sewandso makes the world go 'round.

Fabric and dyes to dye the fabric for the Flashes of Gold, Anchor's (those skeins) for same project, some of the Kreiniks are for it too. Beads, some of the Kreiniks and the #8 perle are for either Haunted Tea Party or Indian Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment