Wednesday 28 November 2007

Goals


End of the month is coming and as I am quite sure that I won't have any happy dances in next two days I can just as well post my goal check now.

As usual strike and green equal a success. Orange is for "put some work to said piece, but not enough for a success", and red goes, as you guess, for a failure.

The goals for November were:

  1. Stitch ornaments for my parents. Started...
  2. Work on models. Done:
  3. Stitch and send Christine's RR.
  4. Stitch two parts of Hardanger Bookmark SAL (buttonhole stitch and eyelets).
  5. Stitch and finish Linda's bourse. Started... it's about 75% done.
  6. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong. Done, even though I stitched the Winter Dragon.
  7. Additional achievements:

  8. Beescornu ornament for Jenna
Well, I have been sick and busy and tired so I am not that disappointed with this month. And I will finish Winter in coming weekend as it only lacks backstitching and then the Seasonal Dragons RR is ready to fly to its mommy.

The goals for December are:

  1. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong.
  2. Work on models.
  3. Stitch rest of the design and finish the Cross Stitch Lottery piece.
It's short, but it's better this way - and I will have less stitching time during December because I will spend one Sunday going/ being/ returning from bits_2_whole's birthday and another getting prepared and getting to our mother's (probably by a bus, with four cats and all the stuff I need - she promised to come to help to get us from here to there, so it won't be that bad).

By the way, there may be a fabric picture tomorrow (or so) as I am dyeing the FoG's fabric at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment