Wednesday 28 November 2007

To cling, or not to cling


Sometimes people annoy me more than usual, and surprisingly, clingy people annoy me VERY much, VERY often.

And by clingy I mean those men who just don't seem to get the idea that some people need some peace and quiet, maybe a good night's sleep and that ONE chat (no matter how good time we have had during it), or few emails, don't mean that I am always there for them when ever THEY want it.
Those people who don't get the idea of "I am busy", "I won't be back home before very late and I will probably fall right to bed when I get back" and status which states @work.

For crying out loud, I wouldn't tolerate such behaviour from even a lover, why some people think that it's allowed for someone I barely know?
And if one was so close to me one would have my cell number to be in touch with me at all times, because in that point I would be Ms. Clingy anyway...

Maybe the thing that annoys me most in an obvious obsession for my company is that the fact that I am not wanted by someone I want, by someone who would even be mature enough to give me time to find the attraction - if there is such thing to be found.
Maybe it annoys me that I want someone who is clingy, but in the right way, at the right time, after some time... for some reason it always seems to get into this: troubles of singledom.

[Moment passes]

And surprisingly... it seems that I may end up having a date over a cup of coffee some of these days, with someone who isn't too clingy. O_o (No, it's not The Friend of The Ex... *grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment