Tuesday 6 November 2007

Wentzlers!


As some of you remember I placed a goal to acquire as many Teresa Wentzler designs as I can during this year - and as some of you know my total is one design (which I got from Dawn in an exchange).
After I read from the Artistic License that Leisure Arts won't reprint the The Best of Teresa Wentzler Fantasy Collection I decided to use the money my father gave to me and buy the collection... and couple of other things too.
  1. The Best of Teresa Wentzler Fantasy Collection - Volume 2
  2. Brilliant Plumage
  3. Woodland Faerie Chart Booklet (finally I will have an unmaimed version!)
  4. Castle and Dragon Chart Booklet (...which seems to actually be in FC #2! *grin* Anyone up for an exchange?)
  5. The Unicorn Chart Booklet (applies to this too - what we learnt from this? Never shop in the morning. )
  6. The Storyteller Chart Booklet
  7. The Best of Teresa Wentzler Fantasy Collection
  8. Overdyed Red Dragon Chart Leaflet (Dragon Dreams)

No comments:

Post a Comment