Thursday 29 November 2007


Latest frog from mouth of one of the neighbourhood kids... She's a bit crazy.
He thought I didn't hear it, I assume, but it also made me think. If the fact that I am who I am, reserved and sober homebody, makes me crazy then I rather am raving lunatic than something people around here consider as sane. (Most people in the mind trade would probably consider me very sane, if only based on the fact that I don't suffer from SAD and I don't need any form of reality modification (drugs, alcohol, somesuch) to have fun..).

It also made me think about the opinions of their parents' and the fact that as someone who represents the residents I should have some respect from them... But this is the common problem in here: Finnish society has got too individualistic, most people don't give a damn about others and those who do are oddballs, like myself. And yet they benefit from those idealistic idealists...

Humans.

Anyway, to the better parts of this day:

  1. I wasn't at all tired when I got home (and I was, once again too efficient for my own good and got home earlier than I should've) and managed three loads of laundry, quite some dishes and "cooked" the fabric for FoG.
  2. I got money and ordered new DVDs (among them is Rose Red, which will be my trip down the memory lane as I watched it on one sleepless night in Bangkok) to watch while stitching.
And as I still have couple of hours to spend before my laundry is dry I think it's time to stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment