Wednesday 31 October 2007

Friends know...


... how to cheer you up.
I came back home cranky because I had lost my travel card, which still has 16 days unused, prepaid, period left (fortunately the driver knows me (by face, you know) and let me take the bus home without paying).

I knew that Leena was to send little something to me, but this load of beautiful, new stash was totally unexpected!

As the image ia not very good I am evil and advertise a bit (as you know that I never do that *coughs innocently*)... Leena sent me Mains & Merveilles' issue 60 (it has two jazz related patterns, which are must do for someone like me (I have always loved jazz)), Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly's Summer 2007 issue (the project on the cover is a must do too), three Atalie's silks (Beaune, Grenade and Vancouver) and one skein of Atalie's cotton (Passion).

Based on the floss colours you could almost imagine that she knows something about my colour preferences... (ETA: Ok, she has a red phase, according to her. But, isn't that a sign of a great artist? All those phases with certain shades? *grin)

Fang

Jenn L., you are welcome. That is why I posted about the Fang as I knew some people may miss it otherwise - I have been waiting for this design since she launched her new site so I was well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment