Sunday 14 October 2007

Is it sick to add designs not yet published to your wishlist? I am so on love with Teresa Wentzler's Illuminata based on one corner that I have to have it... O_o

Also, Brooke Nolan published the cutest Halloween complimentary design, Haunted Tea Party. I think I have to stitch this to myself around Samhain (I should have time as bits_2_whole is at the hospital for some days around that time and therefore I don't spend my evenings chatting with her over at our IRC channel).

Anyway, the Unconscious Mutterings, week 245:

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Illicit :: Illegal
  2. Go :: Go, the game
  3. Jacket :: Jack the Ripper (Jacket zipper? *grin*)
  4. Blow :: --- job
  5. Coach :: Tyrant
  6. Effort :: Stake
  7. Leadership :: Skills
  8. Snore :: Sleep apnea
  9. Fearless :: Sick
  10. Network :: Peer group

No comments:

Post a Comment