Wednesday 10 October 2007

Freddy came home!


Frederick The Literate, the design I have wanted to have, and stitch, since I started my stitching career has landed. ^^


(As you can see, Freddy already found a friend. ^^)

Deb and I had a little swap: Deb had finished the kit and offered the chart and left-overs to a good home. I merrily messaged her and we agreed upon an exchange, though our plan changed a bit, but in the end I went and ordered something nice for her from Sewandso (a design I have drooled after since... long time ago and which I probably have to buy for myself after Deb starts her project *grin*)... but I can't tell what as she hasn't received it yet.

I also learnt my lesson: I should get to bed ten latest during the weekdays if I don't want to be zombified in the end of the day. (/me very tired is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment