Friday 5 October 2007

Virtual RR #1: Theme


Well, I went crazy while browsing my oh-so-small () collection of magazines and decided to chose one design which I have wanted to stitch since I saw it for the first time.

Let me introduce you Amy Adamses Flashes of Gold (Cross Stitch Collection, issue 134).

 
(As usual click for a better view.)

My choice is only one design, but I will divide the thing to nine parts, each part will be approximately 93 x 66 stitches (I will provide "pieced" and numbered image later).

Because this design uses Anchor colours (I'm too lazy to do the conversion ) and Kreiniks I can't start before middle of November because I need to get my finances back to even some kind of balance before stash shopping.
I also need to buy some dye and dye the fabric for this. (I may have enough white Jobelan, but not suitable dye... )

And yes, I do know that those black spots look a bit odd, but kois are like that.

(Cross posted to Solarium Sublime.)

No comments:

Post a Comment