Thursday 25 October 2007

Stashy goodness!


Coming soon to a mailbox near me!
As Lady had some excess money in her Paypal account and she needed some new floss for future models (I bought various reds because I need to find a suitable one for a model I have wanted to stitch for ages) and because I decided that she wants to pay some model stitching wage to me I went crazy over at the One Star's Light Needlework Supplies and bought selection of Crescent Colours silks and cottons and The Cat's Whiskers' Spook-A-Boo and Dragonfly Jewels.

One of the reasons to have some S.E.X. was my current condition though, I needed some cheering up.

Other "things" to cheer me up ^^

She lives in a cave of Futon Sofa...

Damnit you!

Family portrait... (Neko loves to show his tummy. ^^)

Off to stitch a secret gift over one to a $FRIEND. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment