Sunday 21 October 2007

Halloween Exchange: Ezmeralda's Welcome


I just got an email from Vonna telling me that she had received a parcel from me so it's picture time!

When I heard that she will be my exchange partner in SBEBB's Halloween Exchange I felt happy: I have been sneaking in her blog for quite a while and the design I had in mind fell just into her category (though having Vonna as my partner made me also nervous as she really has a knack for finishing), so the pairing couldn't have be better.

 

Pieces of info:

  • Design: Bits and pieces from Brightneedle's ''Ezmeralda's House'' rearranged (and sligthly modified) by me.
  • Fabric: Hand-dyed 32 count Jobelan - from my own dye pot.
  • Fibers: Miscellaneous DMCs and GAST's Fragnant Cloves (my absolute favourite of orange hand-dyes around).
I have had this layout in my mind since forever and I am glad how it turned out (it was really hard to send it away, but as I knew it will get a good home I was able to let it go).
In addition of this ornament I send some hand-dyed floss, by Atalie and myself, and piece of my Halloweeny hand-dyed Jobelan.

It was a successful exchange: I loved making it for her and she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment