Wednesday 24 October 2007

Resting...


Well, at least I started well by sleeping 16 hours which, of course, lead to an head ache. And less surprisingly my sugars are down... not just because I slept so long, but because I didn't get to eat or drink anything before I got back from the hospital yesterday and then I was so hungry that I almost ate a horse (literally speaking) filled with white carbs. Yuck.

So the plan™ is: make some strong coffee (this headache may also be caused by the fact that I didn't got any yesterday), eat something unhealthy and stitch the headache away...

Actually I find it funny in a gorish way that I honoured bits_2_whole's operation (it went well as far as I know) by spending the whole day in a hospital - though in a different hospital. It would have got interesting if there had been something more wrong with me and I had been admitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment