Wednesday 31 October 2007

Good day!


Firstly to the main thing: my latest order from One Star's Light arrived! (And I managed to hide the Spook-A-Boo under Dragonfly Jewels while photoshooting....)

 

Jenna always packs the things you buy in the loveliest way so buying some more stash for myself Lady P. is like having lovely gifts from someone else. ^^ (It makes a great excuse... "I didn't buy these! It is wrapped so it has to be a gift... ")

All the floss is from Crescent Colours because they seem to have about the best selection of colours (as does Atalie). I got four cottons (Fallen Leaves, Ruby Slippers, Bandana and Bejeweled (which is BEAUTIFUL deep blue. Note that I am not very much into blue in general)) and three silks - which are, oh, so soft (3 Alarm Fire, Cranberry and Grape Juice).
The floss colours are WAY more beautiful in real life, but as it is dark outside (daylight? What is that?) the light isn't best there is.

The reason for all the reds was that I was looking for The Red Overdyed for one design and I am quite sure that I have it in Grape Juice - which is wonderful as I LOVE CC's silks (CC silk is honestly the softest silk floss I have ever used).

Secondly I am getting into my Hebrew flow: I can read it, I even translated most of our next chapter beforehand while sitting in the bus.

Thirdly I stitched my secret over one gift at the Jewish school's hallway and my fellow Hebrew students admired the piece - which is my design. ^^

And fourtly I have got very interesting new task at work: self-audits, which basically means that I make quality control reports of the $UNIT of the $COMPANY.
Remember that I am not in an employment relationship with the company and that I don't have any kind of formal education suitable for the field I am currently working on... I think I should be proud of myself.

Cats have the darndest expressions...

Is he cute or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment