Tuesday 30 October 2007

The relativity of time


I was reading my old entries and realised something:
  1. Exactly three years ago I was with A. (it was Friday, so I probably was at his place).
  2. Exactly two years ago I was still with Sol.
  3. Exactly 1½ years ago I was madly and happily in love with Wolfinho.
  4. Exactly one year ago I spent time with N. (Sunday and I know that I was at his place.)
Those two years feel like forever. And in some twisted way I miss them all, some more than others, some with more devotion than others...
  • I miss A. for those little things he did, even though he was too weak to stand against his family for the love he had for me.
  • In some weird way I miss Sonnenschein, even he was too weak to be happy.
  • I miss Wolfie for those months of pure happiness, for the feeling of being understood.
  • I miss N. for all the good times we had, for all the nights we slept entwined.
I am just curious to know what next 365 days will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment