Saturday 13 October 2007

Weekend! \o/


Not that I wouldn't like the work, but I am, mildly put, exhausted because I have been overloaded with information on daily basis. Not that I mind it that much and it's just normal when you are introduced to a completely new company and tasks, but it is exhausting in any case.
And as insane as I am I said to my supervisor, when she asked in Friday am I too overloaded with duties, that she can give some more because I rather do something than wiggle my thumbs and drink coffee half of the day. (I actually drink coffee whole day, but it is free and I get my things done anyway.)
The truth is that I have got quite well in to my current tasks and I have almost handled a box full of documents which have been "something extra to work with when/ if you have time" - I got the pile Wednesday.

Stitchy things

I realised yesterday that I have to send one model out ASAP as it should be in its destination soon... I haven't realised how fast time has flewn since summer as I planned to send it early. (The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, right? *grin*)

I treated myself with some lovely new stash as I heard from Jenna that One Star's Light now stocks Blue Ribbon Designs' "With All Your Heart" kits, which was something I have wanted to get since I first saw it (even though it is pink *grin*). So I merrily went and ordered one kit and added latest JCS ornament issue to the order (I'm still drooling over their "10th Anniversary Collection" and some day I will get it...) because even I have heard some bad feedback about it I need to get it into my collection.

I'm also going to have a secret happy dance very, very soon, which means that I can finally stitch that secret gift I goaled for this month and then it's... models! It feels good to get back to the normal track.

I still haven't got bits_2_whole's birthday/Yule gift for last year done (I am bad little younger sister) so I think that it will become my travel project (i.e. I will knit it while waiting for the Hebrew class to begin).

But, I think it's time to heat up the sauna and spend rest of the evening like I have spent the day: stitching and re-watching Dexter's first season.

No comments:

Post a Comment