Monday 22 October 2007

SAT


My goals (even I forgot to post them) were:
  1. Stitch remaining few motifs on a model and finish it.
  2. Stitch rest of Loy's page four.
Well... I managed to stitch the model, but decided to concentrate on finishing it in Sunday. That kind of failed as I was busy with other things whole Sunday - and I can't finish it because I don't have suitable ribbon... before tomorrow.
That also means that I didn't made that many stitches on Loy... though I started a new complimentary design for Periphaeria Designs in Saturday, but as it's not done yet no pictures of it either.
...so, Loy it is. Those few stitches I managed...


(Click for Before picture...)

Disappointing progress, but still closer to the ultimate finish.

Stash!

My order from One Star's Light arrived - accompanied with three four complimentary designs from various designers! (OMG! I got to get this! ... and I will, right after Lady has paid the hosting for next 14 months. *evil grin*)

After reading from several blogs that latest JCS Ornament Issue was a flop I was even more curious to see it... and I don't get the disappointment. There are several designs I could stitch and my absolute favourite is The Victoria Sampler's Sugar and Lace Ornament, but in addition I loved, as usual, Dragon Dreams' Checking It Twice, The Sweetheart Tree™'s Noel Christmas Bellpull, Julia Lucas Designs' Deck of The Halls, SamSarah Design Studio's Winter Love and Val's Stuff's A Merry Kitty Klaws.
So, at least six loved, few more liked very much... not bad for a magazine costing mere $6.99 - noticing that I don't celebrate the said holiday.

What else is new?



How evil are you?

Human beings are egocentric mammals. We strive for our own good and survival. So?

No comments:

Post a Comment