Wednesday 10 October 2007

Boo.

Need a new look for your desktop? Click.

In general I haven't vanished from the face of the Earth, I was just rather tired yesterday after my first day. It was not the strain from the actual work, but the fact that I had only slept about 2½ h on the previous night...
But spite of that and the fact that I have been on the go since 7:30 (when I left from home) to 20:30 (when I got back from Hebrew class) I am not tired at all. O_o (Which is VERY unlike me.)

Though, I have a great reason to stay awake late, spite of my plan to get to bed early: FedEx guy visited my work place today (which was kind of funny as I am working at their competitor) and brought this:

A gift from the Wolf who does and will always think of me (I believe what he says, nothing else).
Though some evil minded person might say something about the choice of the series, but I know that he knows me and my taste - because it is eerily similar to his. Both unbelievably gore, yet, lovers of beauty and balance.

I opened the envelope while waiting for the bus after work and I smiled insanely my whole trip to Helsinki... He always does that. Touches me. And on the same time I am dreadfully happy that I have met him and kept him in my life spite of everything, and still I feel the sadness... because of not having that beauty all the time around me.

Sometimes I have the urge to call him my twin - I just happen to be 12 years younger than he is, but who cares about the details?

Anyway, off to clean the litter box and then some fun with Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment