Thursday 4 October 2007

SBQ: The S.E.X. Heaven?


Today's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

was suggested by Jennifer and is:
What are your favorite online stitching supply sources?
Based on how often I order from there I could say that Sewandso is my favourite ONS, but that is just because they have HUGE selection and they ship fast (actually I placed my latest order there last night, but more about that later because its contents are a secret even the person receving knows that she gets something from me). Recently they have added another good reason to shop there: they accept Visa Electron.
After that my favourites are Violarium and One Star's Light Needlework Supplies. Both carry the yummiest hand-dyeds, best of the designs (incl. mine, of course *grin*) and have great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment