Thursday 4 October 2007

We are both running...


Time and I. Tuesday I was afoot most of my waking hours - surprisingly Hebrew lessons were very easy after running around Helsinki whole day (maybe it was the half an hour stitching session I had in the hallway while waiting the class to begin) and today I got exhausted enough because I had an interview for a possible "work experiment" place (for a big(ish) international company - it would look so good in my CV).
And as I was exhausted from yesterday I am exhausted today and still I have had to clean the kitchen... and I still should make lunch for tomorrow... Gah!

But, what makes this day worth living are the SMSes I got... Wolfie, being the sweetheart he is, sent me some new things to watch while stitching. ^^ (It's impossible not to like love that man.)

No comments:

Post a Comment