Sunday 30 September 2007

And it's a.... goal!


As usual strike and green equal a success. Orange is for "put some work to said piece, but not enough for a success", and red goes, as you guess, for a failure.

The goals for September were:

  1. Stitch Autumn dragon on Jenna's RR and send it to Christine. Done! (Admittedly I forgot to send it out in Friday, but it will be mailed out tomorrow.)
  2. Finish one secret gift. Done!
  3. Stitch the Halloween Exchange item. Done!
  4. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong. Done!
  5. Finish the secret model. Not actually finished yet, but rest of it will be stitched and, probably, finished today.
  6. Stitch another Top Secret model. Started...
  7. Finish the started model and start another one.
  8. Start the bourse for Linda.
  9. Start the Hardanger Bookmark SAL.
  10. Finish the layout for the alephbet sampler (based on the alephbets at the Kooler Design Studio's freebie section) and start it. The layout
  11. Prepare the last installment of the Birthday Thread Exchange (to Edda). Done!
  12. Additional:

  13. Charity square
You can clearly see that in this month I got my medication and started to feel better... I am getting back on track, BUT there's quite some way in ahead of me before I get back to my old speed. I haven't even recovered from the flu yet (though it always goes like this: I am otherwise ok, but I will cough and spit phlegm out of my lungs for another week or so).

And the goals for October are:

  1. Work on models.
  2. Stitch, finish and send one secret gift.
  3. Stitch Linda's bourse.
  4. Participate Stitch-A-Thon with Loy Krathong.
  5. Decide the design for Cross Stitch Lottery piece.
My DONE list is surprisingly long and I have to say that I am proud of myself, even though I do feel bad of not stitching more of the models. But then, I just got my meds two weeks ago - they shouldn't actually have any visible effect yet, even they do.

The visible effect? I cleaned my bathroom today, first time in months, and I am not tired at all. You can guess how much dirt, hairs and dye spots there was hiding under the dust surface... but when you are sick, you are and when the illness takes all of your energy cleaning your bathroom is the last thing you worry about.
I had some manic tootbrush fun while cleaning (i.e. all the tiny places have not just been wiped and rinsed, they have been toothbrushed), which means that I am not only getting better, but that my ADD symptoms are decreasing (- or getting worse, who knows).

No comments:

Post a Comment