Thursday 20 September 2007

Lethal cuteness ^^


Long time, no kitty pictures...

 
 

I just had to share these shots of their tender moment. ^^ (Her Highness has fatty acid suplement all over her head (you can guess that she does not like to take it) and Neko likes to help her with it.)

In addition to this today has been peaceful: I have experienced few Bricanyl induced muscle cramps (known side effect, I will fight against them with magnesium) and first afternoon when I am not tired when I get back home. I even had energy to stitch a bit - after two hour nap... *grin*
Budesonide is kicking in. I may actually feel like a healthy human being some day in far distant future.

(Regarding the current track: Get it (and few others) for free from O Teatro Mágico's home page (under musicas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment