Wednesday 5 September 2007

What did I learn today?

  1. It is a good thing not to have your own predefined GP at the health centre:
    1. You can choose your doctor when you make an appointment.
    2. You get to meet a GP sooner when you don't have to be directed to certain doctor.

  2. I do not have a dyslexia. We had a preliminary test for it in Monday and we got the results today. The person who did the test said to me that "result this good is very rare". (All the other parts were flawless, but I got three mistakes out of 52 questions in understanding what you read section.)
When it comes to getting to see a doctor sooner I can give an example: I took the spirometry form and the meter to the health centre and made an appointment for the diagnose and the what now? consultation.
If you aren't an emergency case it may take weeks to get to see your own GP... I will see the GP in Friday. Yes, that is day after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment