Wednesday 26 September 2007

I should do this more often...


Be sick, that is.

I am almost done with my Halloween Exchange item. Who knows what I achieve if I am sick tomorrow? (Yesterday a HD, today maybe another...)
Though, admittedly I am bored and would love to get back to business - and as I am getting better I have been pondering would I be healthy enough to go back to course tomorrow. That is something I have to see about in the morning, I can be away tomorrow without providing GP's note if I still feel a bit feeble.

My old self would probably get on with it and go back tomorrow, but my current self is a bit worried about the health of her lungs. If it's not good run around when you are not completely healthy, it is even worse when you have asthma.

Gah! Sometimes I do hate my overly responsible character... which makes it interesting, by the way, as they say that asthma is illness of kind people. (Kind, me? )

No comments:

Post a Comment