Monday 24 September 2007


The whateveritis has now populated my upper airways and I am developing a fever, which means that I probably have to take - again! - few sick days from the course. The timing couldn't be worse as at this point we should be looking for "work experiment" jobs (as the course is directed for people who are forced to change their occupation we have two phases when we can experiment with fields we are interested of) as the first WE phase begins in the beginning of October...

Admittedly this is rather hilarious: budesonide makes it easier to live and breathe, but it also compromises my body's ability to fight against illnesses (as does asthma in itself) being a cortisone derivative, which means that even when my asthma is in balance I may get sick easier than I used to - and be sicker than I used to.

I feel old.

No comments:

Post a Comment