Friday 14 September 2007


One of the facts of life is that we can't please everyone and someone will always think badly of us, but still it bothers me. Or rather what bothers me is that people don't voice the issues they have with someone else to the person whom it concerns.
I know that I give the impression that nothing gets me, but still most things do.

Spending time on daily basis with people is very exhausting - even more when some have issues with you, when they jump right to judging and don't even try to see why things are as they are.
I remember why I withdrew from most social contact to begin with and I feel the reason again: humans exhaust me. All the hatred in them, all the ignorance eats me. It saddens me. And it makes me more of that person they dislike, that socially incompetent, sheltered bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment