Monday 10 September 2007


It's interesting how long (five business days) it takes for one book to travel from the warehouse A of the $CHAIN_OF_BOOKSTORES to the store B of the $CHAIN_OF_BOOKSTORES within a small country like Finland - and I am dead sure that they are both in the same city, which is actually also the city where I live in...

But, at least I will finally get my Hebrew book (I will fetch it tomorrow) and can spend Tuesday evening studying on my own (Rosh Hashana begins in Wednesday so we don't have the lesson tomorrow) i.e. rewriting notes from the old book.
And maybe, just maybe, I can actually start the sampler - though I have to decide which fabric I will use for it.

It's rather curious...

How the floss I dyed for the alephbet sampler is quite close to the shade of my hair in my default user picture. You could almost think that I have some natural attraction towards certain shades of red...

No comments:

Post a Comment