Thursday 27 September 2007


*gasp* Heaven and Earth Designs has freebies! O_o
I found it out by accident while looking for Sunfire (which I intend to buy in my next stash splurge). In addition to that I think I need few more from the Cats section: Sisters Under The Sun, Old King Cole, Two Of Wands and Fantavisions (though I'd probably stitch only the right side).

Anyway, I have spent my morning looking for interesting degree programmes to apply to and ended up digging out old application exams of business economics... which seem to be desperately easy (multiple choices (based on information acquired from reference material) mostly).
Easy is a real turn-off I must admit, though that is why I plan to study in English - to make it less easy, not to forget that it makes it easier to leave the country... You could kind of say that I am not very patriotic.

Afternoon was spent productively stitching personalization for Halloween Exchange item. It only lacks finishing which I can do on some slow evening.
And for your viewing pleasure, a teaser:

Those eyes look very disturbing on the shot for some odd reason... It's actually rather cute piece, though some people might disagree as it has quite a few spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment