Thursday 6 September 2007

Secrets revealed


It's time to reveal my latest happy dance... When Beesocrnu was published Leena adored it and said that she has to stitch it some day... well, I knew her birthday was coming (it's tomorrow) so I decided to stitch it to her - this time using various colours.

Tidbits:

  • Design: Beescornu
  • Designer: Yours truly/ Periphaeria Designs
  • Fabric: 27(?) count hand-dyed (by me) blue Meran
  • Fibers: Various hand-dyed flosses (GAST, CC, ST)

I also included one skein of turquoise floss (hand-dyed by me) and a tiny box of blue beads and crystals (any guesses on her favourite colour?) - and I packed it all in little wooden trinket box which Leena can use in future for finishing.

In addition to her birthday gift I also broke my PIF order and sent the first to the last person in the list, which happened to be Leena.
Leena loves Christmas and when I show her one of the previews of Lumikukkia (it was only fair, Violarium sponsored the materials anyway *grin*) she liked it so much that I thought that I will send the set for her with her birthday gift. (So, I also gave her some more stitching time as a gift because now she doesn't need to stitch the monochrome version of the set anymore. *grin*)

Based on Leena's email she was very pleasantly surprised to get a box full of stitchy goodness, but that was my intention... it's great to be evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment